About Me

My photo
I'm in my early twenties and newly married. I feel like I'm just starting my life and I'm excited about the future and the goals I can't wait to accomplish. You're welcome to read my silly ramblings and get a peek into my heart : )

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cozy night alone...

There's nothing like a hot cup of Chai, a good movie, and a warm blanket when you need some cheering up. My husband left today for training in the Windy City, so I'm planning on keeping myself busy for the next ten days and I thought a good start to that would be getting cozy with a cup of Chai and one of my favorite movies.
I'm definitely going to miss my husband but I'm also curious to see what it will be like on my own since I've never lived by myself.
To make the time without him go by faster, my sister will be coming to visit me for the weekend and we're going to make the most out of our time together : ).
Even though this is the longest I've been without seeing my husband, family and friends, I know I'm never completely alone since they are only a call away. Plus, The One who knows me best is always listening : ).


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."


1 comment:

  1. you are much too wise for a girl "barely in her twenties". and yes we are a phone call away. stay cozy. oh, and your book came!

    ReplyDelete