About Me

My photo
I'm in my early twenties and newly married. I feel like I'm just starting my life and I'm excited about the future and the goals I can't wait to accomplish. You're welcome to read my silly ramblings and get a peek into my heart : )

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sister!

My sister: extremely likable; headstrong to a fault; very loyal; tough on the outside, but sensitive on the inside (she would never admit it); contains the biggest heart of anyone I know; doesn't have a shy bone in her body; has a smile that's as quick to appear as my mom's was; one who has a heart for worship; a young woman trying to find her place in this world; and my best friend.

My sister is arriving a day early (tomorrow) for her visit and thinking about all the fun we're going to have together got me thinking about how much she means to me. Everyone should have a sister like her and I pity the one's who don't.

"Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. "
~Katherine Mansfield


Photobucket

2 comments: