About Me

My photo
I'm in my early twenties and newly married. I feel like I'm just starting my life and I'm excited about the future and the goals I can't wait to accomplish. You're welcome to read my silly ramblings and get a peek into my heart : )

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rainy day...

It's one of those rainy, dreary days.  The day practically begs me to wrap up in a fuzzy afghan and sip warm tea while enjoying a good book.  Thankfully I got out of work early today so I can actually do that. I am one of those people that enjoys a dreary day every once in awhile.  It puts me in the mood for coziness and helps remind me of how blessed I am that I have a home to be cozy in.  Now I don't want it to be rainy every day... I love sunshine way too much for that.  But I will always enjoy a random rainy day here and there : ).

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby."
 -Langston Hughes 

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
-John Updike


No comments:

Post a Comment