About Me

My photo
I'm in my early twenties and newly married. I feel like I'm just starting my life and I'm excited about the future and the goals I can't wait to accomplish. You're welcome to read my silly ramblings and get a peek into my heart : )

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Job!

I'm pretty excited! I'm supposed to be meeting a woman and her four kids tomorrow for a possible nanny job for the rest of the 3 months I'll be living in Bel Air. I've been worried about not having a job for some time even though Matt's job is enough, and we're not in need of more money, it's the fact that I enjoy working and being apart of someone else's life. And making a little money of my own ; ). And not feeling like a huge sack of lazy bones.
I know the chances of getting a job for 3 short months is pretty slim but by some nice chance, the lady who wants to hire me is also leaving the area in early June so if they hire me it will all work out. : ) So cross your fingers with me all day and night until I find out if her family and I are a good match.


"There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes." ~William J. Bennett, The Book of Virtues



2 comments:

  1. woot woot!! see?? God knew what you needed... everything is working out wonderfully. ill be praying!! =]]

    oh and p.s. ...you're not a sack of lazy bones, but i do know the feeling lol. i feel useless right now without a job lol i NEED to work!!

    im so happy for you!! =]] ♥

    ReplyDelete